| || || |
Paper Presentation Guidelines
Recommendations for oral presentations:
- Presentations are to be 15 minutes and 3 minutes for questions shall be required.
- A Windows desktop/laptop and projector will be made available in each presentation room (Macintosh compatibility is not guaranteed).
- Presenters must arrive 15 minutes prior to the session start time to download their presentation on to the computer in the hall in a timely fashion.
- Presenters should bring their presentation in both .ppt and .pdf (one slide per page) format on a flashdrive (memory stick). Cloud-based storage (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive) should not be used as access to the internet is not guaranteed.
Recommendations for poster presentations:
- Presenters shall bring their own printed posters. It is not possible to print a poster on site.
- Presenters are strongly encouraged to produce a A1 poster rather than using multiple sheets of A4 paper.
- The size of the poster panels is: 841 mm length x 594 mm width (A1 portrait).
- The conference will supply tape to secure the poster to the wall.
- Presenters shall be available at the poster session near their poster in order to answer to the conference participants questions.